Pageviews past week

Monday, April 26, 2010

poem pictures




CLEAN LIVING

Dressed in fetish clothing

And hearing uncomfortably clearly.

I stretch a membrane of understanding

Across my eyes.

I will have no doubt the next time

I see your face.

I will find it easy to recognize the grace

Of misunderstanding you.

It will be like a perfectly sharpened

Knife.

My principles will fracture

Revealing all their petty foundations.

I will shake within the wall of language,

Waiting for a single pause where I might catch

My breath and identify my feeling

For you just this once.

There is no use.

I am smeared upon the words,

Barely able to buckle the straps

Around my body, barely able to attenuate

The vulnerable parts so they will gleam,

Terrifying, romantic in pure discourse.

No comments:

Post a Comment